Wednesday, September 9, 2009

How Balanced Day Is Working Out

In my opion balanced day is actually very fun. At first I wasn't to satasfied with 20 minutes less of recess and thinking the learning blocks were 100 minutes of one whole period of one subject but it is actually split into two different periods. I think a Balanced school day is healthy for all of us because less kids will go outside which cause less people to run into each other and there for making less students ending up in the office with an injury. I also think Balanced day is fun because it gives us a longer opportunity to eat and finish up our lunch. This also makes less litter on the playground and a more healthy school property. Before Balanced Day I would drop my lunch on the ground and then have throw it in the garbage and i would then be hungry for the rest of the day.
BY:DEREK

No comments:

Post a Comment