Friday, October 21, 2011

Weekend homework

  • No official homework for homeroom but Tuesday you will be presenting your Fotobabble setting descriptions to the class. Check back later in the weekend for a screencast on how to do a Fotobabble if you are having difficulties.
  • If you are part of the Thriller presenters make sure to practise at least twice a day over the weekend and everyone else just once.
  • Have a great weekend and make sure you get outside because the weekend is suppose to be nice.

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATS who ever made the thriller dance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will we have time to work on the Fotobabble on Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made my own blog
    http://gvstudio1sblog-gurvir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,I had a question about the history.For the Help Wanted Poster, is it just the skills required for Coureurs de Bois.If there is something else I missed can someone please tell me. I want to finish it this weekend. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rikin, The help wanted poster can have like an image of the coureurs de bois. It can also have details about what they might have to do and salary. But, it's mostly your choice. Hope this helped.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi rikin, and I don't think you missed anything, because that's all I heard Mr. Wilson say too. I think you have to do it all french though...

    ReplyDelete