Tuesday, April 24, 2012

7M Superstars!!!!!

Everyone knows I love running shoes. The shoes in the picture are some of the most recognizable over the last 3 decades, The "Adidas Superstars" They are stylish, dependable always the perfect compliment to any outfit and simply do their job.

Not to compare my amazing students to sneakers but I wanted to recognize 5 superstars who make 7M a great place to be. I have many and will continue to recognize 5 each week until the end of the year.

1. Sara- Friendly on task and very self motivated.
2. Gurvir- The first to volunteer and the last to complain!
3. Dani- Driven, respectful and responsible.
4. Mackenzie- If you want to smile simply look in her direction, takes and applies advice with a smile.
5. Rikin- Gets down to work, contributes to class and never has to be reminded of routines.

Thanks to all the 7M Superstars for making my job easier and our classroom productive.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Mr.M! Made me smile just reading it!

    -Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It's so much fun to be around you guys! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mr.M that Sara, Gurvir, Dani, Mackenzie, and Rikin are all FANTASTIC SUPERSTARS!!! GOOD JOB EVERYONE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job Guys! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete