Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Iqbal Chapter 4


Illustrious -
Ointment -
Gestures -
Arrogant -
Comprehension Questions:
1. Why was Hussain worried?
2. Why did Hussain have to treat Iqbal with respect?
3. Why does Iqbal think about his relatives and village before he goes to sleep?


Extension/Writing Activity:
Fatima is afraid of Karim but she also expresses understanding for the hard life he has had. Do you
think it’s possible to feel sympathy for someone you don’t even like? What does this tell you about
the character of Fatima? Is she a nice person?  Does she seem like someone
you would want as a friend? Why do you feel that way?

2 comments:

  1. I'm having some trouble answering the questions beacuse I need to look back into the book. I tried looking for online copies, but I couldn't find one. I'll answer the questions, but I'm not 100 percent sure that they're right. Sorry

    ReplyDelete