Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blogger Response: If I Had a One Way Plane Ticket...

    If I were to get a one way plane ticket I would go to Hilton Head Island SC. Me and my family go there all the time, I know a lot of people would say "why don't you go somewhere else?" I don't like going anywhere else because in Hilton Head there is everything to do there, like jet ski and tubing and that's my favorite part.

  When I get there I will get my bags in my room and run down to the beach. When I am down at the beach I will find sand dollars in the ocean, I will go back down to the pool and get something to eat because i am too lazy to go back to my room. Later that day I think I would go jet skiing and tubing.

When my beautiful vacation was over I will get on the plane and get home and tell all my friends and family about my wonderful trip to Hilton Head Island.

-Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Good job Jessica! You talk about that place a lot so I really wish I could go :)

    ReplyDelete