Tuesday, January 7, 2014

BRRRRR!

Wow, I can't remember weather like this. I hope everyone is staying warm. I had a rough start to the day as both our cars wouldn't start. Luckily for me, my good friend Mr. Fink came and drove me to school.

I look forward to catching up with all my 7M students and hearing about your holiday break but Old Man Winter isn't co-operating. Don't worry if you have missed the last couple days as we haven't started any new topics or concepts.

Keep an eye on the news and remember to be safe in these balmy conditions. If you are travelling outside make sure to bundle up with lots of layers and don't leave any skin exposed.

I will see you all soon for an exciting 2014!

-Mr.M

Here is a cool little video I took with my GoPro camera (a surprise Xmas gift from my wife!).

No comments:

Post a Comment