Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year's Resolution's

1. Answer the following questions.
  • What was great about 2013?
  • What do I need to change?
  • What is my resolution?
  • Why do I want to make this change? 
  • How will I make this change? Strategies.
  • What is my timeline? When I achieve this?
  • How will I know when I achieved my resolution?
  • What are the benefits to my New Years resolution? 
2. Create a one page typed essay about this topic.
Include
A catchy intro recapping 2013 and stating your resolution for 2014.
A body that includes paragraphs explaining the what, when, where, why and how.
A conclusion that makes a prediction as to whether or not you think you can achieve this goal.

I will be marking for content, creativity, conventions and paragraphing. Please take your time in editing and revising, your answering of the questions will be your prewriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment